Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Welcome to Fit for Success!

Hello all,

My name is Morgan Berg, and for quite some time, I have had the desire to start a blog. When I woke up this morning at 5:30am and couldn't fall back asleep, I knew it was time to start Fit for Success! As a nursing major, I have always been passionate about exercise and nutrition, and I want to share this with the world... one follower at a time :) I'd like to blog about nutritious tips, work out ideas, and simple ways to stay healthy! It is easy to forget about the importance of health (after all, you only get one body!) so I am here to remind and motivate you to make changes to build a better "you." Feeling healthy on the inside and outside can lead to more confidence, higher self esteem, and ultimately, more success! So bear with me, I am no where near a professional writer, but I had to share my passion with the world, so here I am!

Lets get fit :)
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment