Friday, January 27, 2012

Motivation

The key to a good workout regimen is setting GOALS! Whether it be hitting the gym 5 times a week, running a 10k race, or being able to do 10 push-ups, set an attainable goal! Working towards something will always motivate you to hit the gym, even when you would rather sit on the couch and watch a re-run of Say Yes To The Dress.

One thing I found very helpful in maintaining goals was a workout journal. Every day, log your workouts and whether or not you met your goal for the day.

Example:              Friday 1/27:      Ran 2 Miles, Abs, Felt great!
 Saturday 1/28:     nothing :(

Trust me, it always motivates me to hit the gym, JUST for the pure fact that I won't have to mark an 'x' on a day I was supposed to workout! If you are into running, sign up for a race that you HAVE to train for! Goal-setting is a major motivation, so what are you waiting for?


Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment